Welcome to the inaugural edition of the 45-SouthWest bicycle adventure
45-SouthWest is a single-stage, self-supported road bicycle adventure starting in the historical city of Krakow.
The route will lead the riders through national parks, iconic ancient villages, and towns, scenic UNESCO World Heritage sites, the deepest canyon in Europe, the “orange towers,” challenging mountain regions including Europe’s highest cycling climb, the Pyrenees, and the Alps with the famous Tour de France cols. The event will complete at the southernmost part of the European mainland.
- Riders registration: 19th June
- Start: 20th June 2025, 04:30
- Where: Krakow, Poland
- Type: road
- Two categories solo and pair riders.
- No time limit.
- Registration opens August 2024
3 finish points
- Bronze: Nice, France / 1888km
- Silver: Pico del Veleta, Spain / 3952km
- Gold: Tarifa, Spain / 4384km
This event will start every other year.
Anyone wishing to volunteer as dot watcher please get in touch by email.
Next edition 20th June 2025.
Get more information of each checkpoint here.
Get more information about the route here.
Receive the latest news, be part of the adventure.